View your flight:
- Go to My Travel Reservations. Click on Flight Reservations Tab to view, email, or print your itinerary or receipt.
- Click on View Confirmation to see the status of your flight. If you see "Your Flight is Confirmed", then your booking is confirmed.
- Flight bookings can take up to 24 hours after booking to show in My Travel Reservations
I don't see my flight under My Travel Reservation. What to do:
- If you didn't see any errors while booking and it has been less than 24 hours, please wait for 24 hours before your flight is confirmed. You will receive an email once your booking is confirmed.
Good to know
- For boarding pass information and other check-in details, read Online flight check-in.
- For information about your seat selection, read Manage your seat assignment.
- For information about baggage, read Flight baggage fees and allowances.
- To make special requests, such as meals or a wheelchair, please contact the airline directly.
- If you made changes over the phone or directly with the airline, the changes won't appear in your itinerary. Please reference the airline's website.
Still need help?
For more help, contact us by clicking here.